Last Updated December 14, 2016:
What We Collect
When you interact with UShopTwo, we collect information, including personal information, transaction information, provided by you. Your name, home address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, purchase and order information. You may provide such information, for instance, when:
- You make a purchase.
- You create a UShopTwo.com shopping account for your convenience.
- You sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages ( including offers & sales alerts )
A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer or device. When you arrive at our website, cookies allow us or our service providers to recognize you by an identification number in the cookie. We and our service providers use “cookies” to collect and analyze information about your browsing and buying activity on our site, whether through the Internet or mobile applications.. You may use the privacy settings on your web browser to disable cookies. If so, you can still browse our websites, but please be aware that if you disable cookies you may not be able to make purchases or use other interactive features on the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information about you for various purposes, including:
- Process and fulfill your order;
- Notify you of your order status;
- Provide or communicate with you about products or services;
- Providing customer service, and following up on order questions and concerns;
- Improve our website, customer service and marketing efforts;
- Protect the security and integrity of our website and our business;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions and monitoring against threats;
- Contacting you regarding your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to our policies;
- Carrying out any business function or other purpose as disclosed in this Policy or at the time you provide information to us.
How We Share Your Information
Service Providers- We provide your information to companies that provide support services to UShopTwo, that help with our business operations. Examples include providers of services related to e-mail communications, mobile marketing, analytics, product fulfillment, web hosting, and fraud detection; payment processors; or entities that help us market our products and services.
Legal or Safety Requirements- We may disclose information about you in response to a legal order or request, or when we believe the disclosure is required or permitted by law. We also may disclose your information to protect users of our Site or the Site itself, to protect the public or to otherwise protect and defend the rights, property, security, safety of any party, or to protect our business interests.
The Site is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under the age of 13 through our website.
UShopTwo uses appropriate safeguards to help protect the information, you provide to UShopTwo online. While we are using reasonable efforts to secure information, no method of security is 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of information collected through the site and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information.
How May I Contact You?
Updates To This Policy