Another form of clothing that have quickly become very popular is activewear. Activewear is great because it will keep you feeling comfortable and looking stylish as you strut around in your favorite pieces. Plus, you can easily work up a sweat in the gym and go out for a brunch with friends right after. Activewear is super fashionable, chic, and perfect for everyone. Here are a few must have activewear, that you need to add to your closet.
A Sports Bra
If you are very active in the gym, then you probably know the benefits of a sports bra. Sports bras are designed to provide support for your bust as you work out. So with a sports bra, you can have a very intense workout and you will have full support. They also have become a key part in many people’s fashion collections. Here are a few ways to create a stylish ensemble with your sports bra.
- Pair your sports bra with a high waisted, pleated trouser, and minimal jewelry for a laid-back weekend look.
- For a chic and formal look, pair your sports bra with high waisted leather pants, and throw on a dark coat. Throw in some heels and you are good to go.
- A sports bra and a pair of jeans, whether skinny or mom jeans, and some sneakers is perfect for a day at the park.
Tracksuits were in for a minute, but power leggings have taken over and are here to stay. Stretchy, breathable, and offers a snug fit. Power leggings make your thighs and bum look amazing. Aside from being great for an early morning jog, these amazing fashion pieces are great for women that struggle with cellulite. With the right pair of leggings, you will feel confident and look amazing at the same time.
There are so many power leggings available in different colors to choose from, here is a few ways to turn heads with your leggings.
- Pair your leggings with a minimal top and loafers. Add a cross bag and you are set for work.
- Oversized sweaters are just what you need for a semi-formal work event. Pair it with your favorite booties and it is perfect.
- Dusters can transform your look instantly. Pair your leggings with a plain black top, duster, and some stilettos and you are ready to take the world.
- For a laid back and casual look, pair your leggings with a top and some sneakers.
Training tees are way better than other types of t-shirts because they are super stylish and amazingly comfortable. Most training tees are made of cotton fabric, which helps with more ventilation even on hot summer days and as you hit the gym. They also offer antimicrobial benefits, which keeps you smelling fresh and healthy all day long. Try styling them in these ways:
- Pair your active tee with fitted denim pants and sneakers for a casual look.
- A plain tee with denim or leather skirts and your favorite heels is a good way to step into work.
- Layer up with fitted jeans and a huge coat during the winter. Use some heels for formal events and sneakers for a casual outing.